Lake Mary, Florida – (The Hosting News) – December 23, 2005 – Dale Frohman, President of Spiderhost – a full-service web hosting company based in Lake Mary, Florida is advising business owners to prepare for their IT needs in 2006. Mr. Frohman suggests getting off to a trouble-free year by making sure the following areas are up to date:
* Security – Firewalls, Virtual Private Network, virus protection, spyware and intrusion detection and prevention
* Backups – Data backup, offsite storage, backup servers
* Remote Offices / Mobile Users – Secure access to corporate office, connecting employees at off-site locations, VOIP and cost-savings analysis
* Disaster Recovery – Colocated servers, offsite backup server
* Email – Security, convenience, archiving, and backup Email server
* Storage – Network-attached storage and centralizing storage
Mr. Frohman commented, ”Too many business owners don’t take a proactive approach to their IT solutions. They let everything operate as usual until a problem occurs. When that happens, repair and recovery can be expensive, both in terms of immediate cost and the long-term cost of the data that’s been lost or compromised. And when security has been breached by a hacker or virus, there’s the loss of trust that occurs among your customers who have had their personal information stolen. When it comes to an aspect of your operations that’s as vital as information technology, the old adage about an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure definitely holds true.”
Spiderhost, Inc. is based in Lake Mary, Florida and focuses on providing the highest-quality Internet solutions for business. Spiderhost offers a full line of Internet products and services, from web hosting and design options to high-speed dedicated Internet access and network security.
To learn more, please visit: www.spiderhost.com.