Herndon, Virginia – (The Hosting News) – February 17, 2009 –
Virtualization and automation software provider, Parallels, has launched its new Business Automation 4.4 solution, designed as a complete business support system to address the unique needs of service providers.
By enabling them to focus on revenue generating tasks and service differentiation while increasing agility and increasing customer retention, Parallels Business Automation addresses all aspects of billing for hosters, independent software vendors interested in software as a service, enterprises, ISPs, and other service providers. These organizations are able to streamline their existing operations by automating everything related to online ordering and order processing, including workflow automation, reseller management, marketing promotions and campaigns to billing, taxation, reporting and fraud detection.
Alexis Caceda, CEO of Netstream AG remarked, ”We trust the professional and knowledgeable staff at Parallels to take care of all the behind-the-scenes details, thereby enabling us to move faster than our competition. Their team understands our specific needs and as a direct result, our software engineering staff has been able to re-focus on improving service related issues.”
Parallels Business Automation 4.4 also enables service providers to increase revenue via the sale of SSL certificates, which allow for a secured connection in the exchange of information. SSL certificate automation also reduces service provider costs by eliminating the time-consuming processes involved in manually purchasing, processing, delivering, tracking and renewing SSL certificates.
Ehsan Mirdamadi, CEO of Cirrus Tech Ltd. noted, ”SSL certificates are a natural compliment to domain name registration and offer another way to help retain customers across time. The manual process used in the past was labor-intensive and time-consuming. By automating, our customer experience will be greatly improved and we expect service margins to increase.”
In addition, Parallels Business Automation 4.4 introduces several key features that give service providers the ability to:
Focus on Core Service Attributes
- Increase efficiency through automation. Parallels Business Automation enables service providers to focus its staff on revenue generating tasks and differentiating its services in the market.
- Align companies with Parallels experienced software developers dedicated to the Parallels Automation product line that has a seven year development history and supports over 7,000 service providers across 25 countries.
- Develop creative business models. With Parallels Business Automation, service provider creativity is the limit, not the software. Service providers can bill in advance for fixed elements and in arrears for variable elements or create promotions or enforce early termination fees or auto-renew customers based on their initial service term.
- Support complex reseller and channels. Parallels Business Automation has unlimited hierarchical support for resellers, sub-resellers and customers each with complete white label capability. Affiliates, standard resellers and complex resellers are supported with ease.
Improve Customer Retention
- Up-sell and cross sell. The more service providers engage their customers the less likely they are to leave. Service providers can use reporting functions to increase business intelligence and target the appropriate customers for additional revenue. Marketing functions aid in the execution of targeted campaigns and promotions.
- Communicate effectively. Using end user’s preferred language, currency and payment methods aid in customer satisfaction. Don