Wheatfield, Indiana – (The Hosting News) – March 22, 2006 – Web hosting provider, Got Web Host, has added Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting packages to their hosting plans.
Director of Marketing and Support at Got Web Host, Tanya Martin commented, ”We are quite excited to be able to provide this option. It has been a goal of ours for quite some time, and we are confident that it is going to be eagerly accepted by both current and future clients of Got Web Host.”
Lloyd Brown, Director of Business Development at Got Web Host, explained VPS hosting as ”a method of having the security of a dedicated server at the cost of a virtual hosting package. Utilizing Vituozzo software we are able to let each individual subscriber choose their own operating system or control panel in addition to having resources such as increased memory bursts available, without having to worry about what others sharing the server might be doing.”
Ms. Martin added, ”Our VPS customers have the ability to increase the amount of disk space and bandwidth usage they may want on the fly. We now offer packages with up to 10 individual Class C subnets. With VPS, people that are not quite ready for the expense of a dedicated server will be able to operate with the security of knowing that nothing they do is going to effect anyone else on the server, and mistakes made by others will not effect them.”
Got Web Host provides SEO web hosting plans for companies concerned with Google’s host crowding penalties associated with search engine optimization. Got Web Host offers Multiple Class C IP’s to their users. Many companies specializing in SEO have requested or searched for hosting that provided this type of service, we bring it to you with many different packages.
Got Web Host’s hosting plans include the following features:
– Virtual Private Servers with up to 50 IP’s on 10 Class C subnets, and 10 nameservers.
– SEO Starter web hosting plan with 2 datacenters, 2 nameservers, 2 Class C IP’s.
– Virtual web hosting plans ranging up to 15 IPs, 15 individual Class C IP’s and multiple or private nameservers. Multiple data centers are available.
– Dedicated server plans with up to 50 IPs, with up to 10 individual Class C Subnets and multiple private nameservers.
– Customized packages with up to 51 Class C subnets are available upon request.
– Streaming dedicated hosting plans with either BTN or multi-tier one lines.
To learn more about Got Web Host, please visit: www.gotwebhost.com.