SkyRiver Communications Inc. today announced the
completion of its acquisition of the Internet Service Provider division of San
Diego, California based Terracom, Inc.
The acquisition increases SkyRiver’s product offering portfolio to a full
service ISP including e-mail, web hosting, co-location, dial-up and wired
“The TNS.net acquisition allows SkyRiver to aggressively enter the retail
ISP arena. The addition of the TNS.net customer base significantly increases our
market share and allows us to continue our aggressive pursuit of similar
strategic initiatives with both traditional and more importantly wireless
ISP’s” said SkyRiver President Shekhar Deshpande.
“As the broadband industry continues to build momentum through
consolidation, BridgeWest remains fully committed to supporting SkyRiver,”
said Dr. Massih Tayebi, former chairman and co-founder of Wireless Facilities
Inc. and current CEO and co-founder of BridgeWest, one of Southern California’s
largest investment firms focused on emerging companies in the telecommunications
and Internet space.
The TNS.net acquisition is a result of SkyRiver’s aggressive growth strategy.
SkyRiver is taking a leadership position in expanding its product portfolio,
diversifying and strengthening not only its service offerings but also its
Brad Slavin, the President of Terracom, Inc commented that the, “SkyRiver
business model has been complimentary to the TNS.net services and we are excited
about enhancing the customer experience and exploring the service that are
created by the synergies of the merged organization”.
About SkyRiver Communications
SkyRiver Communications Inc., founded in September 2000 and headquartered in San
Diego, is a wholesale broadband wireless access (BWA) provider of low cost,
high-speed Internet access services. SkyRiver deploys and operates last-mile
broadband and Wi-Fi networks in Southern California, with plans to expand to
other market areas in 2004. Wireless broadband access service can be installed
within three business days, and typically is less expensive than traditional
wireline services such as business grade DSL and T-1s.
For more information on SkyRiver’s Fixed Wireless Broadband services or to
become a SkyRiver reseller, contact SkyRiver’s sales team at 858/812-5280.
|FatCow Private-Label Reseller Program allows you to create your own hosting company|
* Generous discounts on competitive Web Hosting plans
* No setup fees on client accounts & 30-day money back guarantee
* Powerful reseller console & customizable client control panel
* User-friendly site creation tool & 24 x 7 technical support
* Branded web-based e-mail & private name servers available
- Dedicated Server Web Hosting Company, UK2, Completes WingSix Acquisition
- Web Hosting Provider, Web.com, Completes Solid Cactus Acquisition
- Web Hosting Corporation, Hostway, Completes Acquisition of Affinity Internet
- Web Hosting Provider, Hostopia, Completes TemplateRover.com Acquisition
- HP Completes Acquisition of ArcSight