Valparaiso, Indiana – (The Hosting News) – August 19, 2008 – Web hosting provider, Got Web Host, has released its SEO and Web Hosting Demo Player, to provide access for over 160 video tutorials.
The tutorials cover such subjects as the use of the Direct Admin control panel, transferring domains between various registrars, setting up private nameservers, use of phpMyAdmin and many more common tasks that a web host client might undertake.
Tanya Martin, Director of Internet Marketing explained, ”With our demo player you can see Flash tutorials on many web hosting and search engine optimization topics. Plus when we add more demos or tutorials you will get them automatically each time you start the player. You will only need to download a file again when we update the SEO and Web Hosting Demo Player.”
Lloyd Brown, Director of Sales and Business Development, commented, ”We launched our demo player with over 160 tutorials, covering such topics as using phpMyAdmin and managing MySQL, how to manage DNS nameservers and transferring domains with 15 popular registrars like Godaddy and Dotster. We also cover use of popular email programs, use of various FTP clients, and more.”
These tutorials are available free of charge to everyone. New topics will be added regularly and users are free to suggest additional topics.
Mr. Brown added, ”Our tutorials will help people with specific tasks related to web hosting or SEO a lot easier.” To download the player in either .exe or .zip formats click SEO and Web Hosting Demo.exe for the .EXE or SEO and Web Hosting Demo.zip for the .ZIP file. For more information please go to http://seo.gotwebhost.com/seo-web-hosting-demo-player/. Visit the Got Web Host knowledge base at http://seo.gotwebhost.com/ for more SEO and web hosting related topics.
In June, the company instituted an SEO web hosting plan, for its shared plans, as the latest in its web hosting plan offerings. Got Web Host provides SEO web hosting plans for companies concerned with host crowding penalties associated with search engine optimization. Got Web Host offers Multiple Class C IPs to their users. Many companies specializing in SEO have requested or searched for hosting that provided this type of service, we bring it to you with many different packages.
Got Web Host the SEO web host plans include the following features:
- High Bandwidth Virtual hosting with up to 10 GB of storage and 800 GB of transfer.
- Standard Value Servers with dedicated servers beginning as low as $149 a month.
- SEO Starter web hosting plan with two datacenters, 2 nameservers, 2 Class C IPs.
- Virtual SEO web hosting plans ranging up to 30 IPs, 15 individual Class C IPs and multiple or private nameservers. Multiple data centers are available.
- Dedicated SEO server plans with up to 50 IPs, with up to 10 individual Class C Subnets and multiple private nameservers.
- Customized packages with up to 80 Class C subnets are available upon request.
- Streaming dedicated hosting plans with either BTN or multi-tier one lines.
Got Web Host has been hosting websites since 2002, including Multiple Class C IP addresses for users, as well as a variety of different packages, designed for specific business needs.
For more information about Got Web Host, please visit: www.gotwebhost.com.