Orem, Utah – (The Hosting News) – February 8, 2007 – E-commerce web host for small businesses and entrepreneurs, iMergent, Inc., will launch and release AVAIL, a new telephone/voicemail/email/fax phone service product to complement iMergentâ€™s web site development software.
AVAIL will be introduced to potential customers at the companyâ€™s Training Workshops worldwide. In addition, the product will be offered to all existing StoresOnlineâ„¢ Pro customers through the StoresOnline Pro web site, the Newsletter and in the New Features section of the user maintenance web site.
Brandon Lewis, President of iMergent commented, â€œWe continuously invest in research and development to offer cost effective, sophisticated, yet user-friendly technologies to help our customers better manage their businesses. This is another great example of how we are committed to providing our customers with the opportunity to expand their businesses. Such solutions increase customer satisfaction, as well as drive ancillary product and recurring revenue.â€
David Rosenvall, Chief Technology Officer at iMergent added, â€œOnce again our StoresOnline products deliver huge customer service and cost benefits to the business owners that use our products. Providing a highly professional phone interface – essentially an â€˜automated communications centerâ€™ – will help them better manage their time, and ultimately their businesses. In addition, our solution is a fraction of the cost of similar standalone products.â€
AVAIL features include the following.
- Unified Message Center: Organizes incoming phone calls, emails and faxes in one place.
- Text to Speech Engine: Enables customers to customize their phone systems by typing in desired messages.
- Intelligent Recognition: Associates messages with known contacts and prioritizes messages based on the contactâ€™s information.
- Completely Customizable: Allows users to create as many menus and hunt groups as needed.
- Easy Integration: Installed and managed through a web site, the system works with existing phone lines and requires no equipment purchases.
- Hunt Groups: Enables the system to put incoming calls on hold while identifying the appropriate person to help the incoming caller.
- Multiple Mail Boxes: Gives customers the ability to receive and store voicemail in a variety of customized voicemail boxes.
- Cost Effective: Offers a customizable set of features for a set-up charge of approximately $99.00, and a monthly fee in the range of $39.95 to $59.95.
iMergent provides eCommerce solutions to entrepreneurs and small businesses, designed to enable marketing and selling business products or ideas via the Internet. Headquartered in Orem, Utah, the company sells its proprietary StoresOnline software and training services, developed to help users build a successful Internet strategy to market products, accept online orders, analyze marketing performance, and manage pricing and customers. In connection with Internet software, iMergent also offers website development, website hosting, marketing and mentoring products and services. iMergent typically reaches its target audience through concentrated direct marketing efforts to fill Preview Sessions, in which a StoresOnline expert reviews the product opportunities and costs. The sessions lead to a follow-up Workshop Conference, where experts train potential users on the software and services and encourage them to make purchases.
To learn more about iMergent, please visit: www.imergentinc.com.