Capitola, California – (The Hosting News) – May 5, 2008 – Application server management software developer NGASI, has launched its AppServer Manager 8.1, designed to automate multiple installations and configurations.
Developed for application servers and applications on a single server machine, the solution works across multiple virtual servers, and across multiple physical servers. The first maintenance release for 2008 contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements. Some of the improvements, includes tighter integration for the management of remote systems with the leading web hosting control panels; the addition of key-based authentication to remote servers, which prevents the need to store passwords.
Additionally, newer versions of supported application servers have been added to the software stack. Plus, additional applications have been added to the Application Factory repository. The Application Factory enables 1 click installation of standard applications. For IT Managers, NGASI AppServer Manager enables central management of application server assets and resources spread across the enterprise. And for Service Providers, it facilitates SaaS-Enabled or Cloud-computing based JAVA Hosting.
Earlier this year, NGASI debuted the launch of its NGASI AppServer Manager 8.0, designed to automate multiple installations and configurations for Application Servers and Applications on a single server machine.
Developed to work across multiple virtual server and multiple physical servers, one of the new features included with this release is the ability to centrally manage end-to-end deployments across remote servers. This is in addition to central management on a single server or across multiple virtual servers.
Additional applications have been added to the Application Factory repository. The Application Factory enables 1 click installation of standard applications. For IT Managers, NGASI AppServer Manager enables central management of application server assets and resources spread across the enterprise. And for Service Providers, it enables SaaS-Enabled JAVA Hosting. NGASI AppServer Manager is designed to automate 99% of deployments, so consultants and IT staff can concentrate on the other 1% that really needs personal attention.
NGASI provides advanced server technology featuring a complete line of control panels, Virtual Private Server and JAVA hosting automation software including its AppServer Manager. The company combines the solid performing NGASI control panel software with the AppServer Manager, Domain Manager and Email Manager end-to-end solutions and services for hosting service providers such as Internet data centers, application service providers, managed hosting providers and web hosters.
To learn more, please visit: www.ngasi.com.