Overland Park, Kansas – (The Hosting News) – February 19, 2009 – Web hosting company and Internet solutions provider, Aplus.net, has formed an alliance with PRWeb resources, designed to help small businesses increase the visibility of news, drive web site traffic, and improve search engine rankings.
Alex Yevelev, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing noted, ”Small businesses often produce news stories of interest to their customers and prospective customers, but they may lack the resources necessary to generate the publicity they deserve. Whether established or start-up, these organizations can tap PRWeb’s expertise and distribution channels to boost their online visibility using all the tools the Internet has to offer.”
PRWeb account holders can access four different news release plans that contain progressively increasing degrees of distribution, display features, SEO and social media functionality, and reporting capabilities. PRWeb packages include Standard Visibility, Social Media Visibility, SEO Visibility, and Media Visibility:
- Access Google News, Topix and Yahoo! News – Submit your release directly to top Internet news sites.
- Increase Social Media Mentions – Take advantage of social networking tools like trackbacks and bookmark links.
- Add Multimedia – Embed news images and video to your release.
- Reach Top Journalists – Send directly to top U.S. newspapers and media outlets.
- Track Your Results – Generate statistics on reads and impressions.
This partnership with PRWeb enhances Aplus.net’s Marketing Resources which include some of the Internet’s top destinations for online marketing data, metrics, advice – including RatePoint and Website Magazine.