Wheatfield, Indiana – (The Hosting News) – June 9, 2006 – Got Web Host has enhanced its hosting plan line with the addition of Standard Value Server hosting packages. Virtual Private Servers will feature up to 50 IP’s on 10 Class C subnets, and 10 nameservers.
Tanya Martin, Director of Marketing and Support commented, ”We are very excited to be able to provide this option. The overwhelming positive response we have received from our SEO clientele was a sure signal that it was time for us to expand our horizons.”
Lloyd Brown, Director of Business Development added, ”Got Web Host has gained a strong reputation of providing the highest quality service possible. Tanya and I have been customers of several hosting companies over the years and we have seen first hand what poor service can result in. Our goal is to not let any customer find anything lacking in our service level.”
Ms. Martin continued, ”24 hour support is something that our customers worldwide have learned to appreciate. Inevitably, issues will arise, the fact that someone is always there to address their concerns is something that does not go unnoticed.”
Got Web Host provides SEO web hosting plans for companies concerned with Google’s host crowding penalties associated with search engine optimization. Got Web Host offers Multiple Class C IP’s to its users and, according to the company, while many companies specializing in SEO have requested or searched for hosting that provide this type of service, Got Web Host offers it to with many different packages.
Got Web Hostâ€™s hosting plans include the following features:
– Standard Value Servers with dedicated servers beginning as low as $79 a month.
– Virtual Private Servers with up to 50 IPâ€™s on 10 Class C subnets, and 10 nameservers.
– SEO Starter web hosting plan with 2 datacenters, 2 nameservers, 2 Class C IP’s.
– Virtual web hosting plans ranging up to 30 IPs, 15 individual Class C IPâ€™s and multiple or private nameservers. Multiple data centers are available.
– Dedicated SEO server plans with up to 50 IPs, with up to 10 individual Class C Subnets and multiple private nameservers.
– Customized packages with up to 80 Class C subnets are available upon request.
– Streaming dedicated hosting plans with either BTN or multi-tier one lines.
According to the company, Got Web Host has been hosting websites since 2002, offering the usually difficult to find Multiple Class C IP’s with many different packages.
To learn more, please visit: www.gotwebhost.com.