Burlington, Massachusetts – (The Hosting News) – April 13, 2007 – Web-hosting services firm, PowWeb, along with the World Organization of Webmasters (WOW), will sponsor an event spotlighting Web 2.now, from May 3-4, 2007 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Joshua McGinnis, PowWeb’s brand manager, will be speaking at ”Best Practices of Web Design with Web 2.now for Everyone,” an industry-shaping conference, created to address the evolving nature of the web and outline various adaptation techniques, specifically:
- What Web 2.now is all about–how much is hype and how much is reality
- How to utilize emerging web standards like XForms and CSS 3.0
- How the Semantic web helps to find and share information more easily
- How to ensure web sites become future-proof
- How to prepare for the emerging mobile market
- Which web applications and techniques will grow businesses
Mr. McGinnis will be joining a panel of web industry experts at 12:30pm on May 3, 2007, to discuss ”Growing Your Small Business with Web 2.now.” The session is designed to provide insight into how to implement Web 2.now technologies across applications to better improve customer and employee satisfaction and usability.
Other panelists and speakers featured at the event include:
- David Leip, CTO, IBM.com
- Brent Norris, CEO, Aloha Workshops
- Michael Sattler, VP of Engineering, BizLand
- Bill Cullifer, Executive Director, WOW
Founded in 1999, PowWeb is an established low cost web-hosting industry entity, targeting web-savvy individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. PowWeb’s ”load-balanced” web-hosting platform was developed for maximum uptime, in order to provide reliable, dynamic and feature-rich hosting environments at affordable prices.
To learn more about the event, please visit: www.powweb.com/wow.
For more information about PowWeb, please visit: www.powweb.com.