Web Hosting: Globat.com Launches a New Control Panel, The Globat Command Console
February 3rd, 2004 By:Hosting News
Los Angeles ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Leading Web hosting provider Globat.com today
announced the launch of its brand new control panel, The Globat Command ConsoleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢.
This fast, streamlined, user-friendly control panel is a huge technological leap
and provides a strong competitive edge for one of the nationÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s fastest growing
web hosting companies.
The Globat Command Console (GCC) was designed by Globat.comÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s in-house
development team and is customized to the Globat.com userÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s needs. The fully
graphical interface is very simple to use and is a vast improvement over the
off-the-shelf control panel software Globat.com had been offering until now.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œLaunching of the Globat Command Console is consistent with our ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œWeb Hosting
Made EasyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â motto and is our most exciting innovation to dateÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â said Ben R.
Neumann, Globat.comÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s President and CEO. ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œNot only will the GCC transform
the entire Globat.com hosting experience for all our customers but with this
proprietary software we can upgrade and expand it at will. This means that the
user will get a totally customized experience unlike any on the marketÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.
Web site owners use the control panel to access their site on the Web server,
allowing them to set-up and subsequently update and customize their web site.
Hosting services, Web sites, FTP accounts, domains and emails can be accessed
centrally through the GCC. “The control panel is a very necessary part of
maintaining a websiteÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â said Globat.comÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s CTO Chris Ueland.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThe GCC is faster because it is designed from the ground up with
Globat.comÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s infrastructure in mind. We can have quicker turn around time for
new features, build online help tutorials and make it work better with our very
sophisticated hardware infrastructureÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.
The Globat Command ConsoleÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® comes with a Macromedia Flash based movie tutorial
and is available to all Globat.com customers as of today, February 2, 2004. # #
# Press Contact: Cliona Murphy Tel. + 1 323 874 9000 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editor View The Globat Command ConsoleÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® at http://login.globat.com.
Globat.com, LLC (http://www.globat.com) provides affordable, quality Web hosting
solutions to over 25,000 customers worldwide. Globat.com founder, Ben R.
Neumann, was a pioneer of the low-cost Web hosting industry in 1994 when he
founded Icom.com, which was sold to Interliant in 1998 and is today owned by
Interland. The company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles,
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering