Atlanta, Georgia – (The Hosting News) – August 20, 2007 – Web hosting and managed integrated VoIP, broadband and mobile small business services provider, Cbeyond, has reported its financial results for the second quarter, ending June 30, 2007, including revenues of $67.7 million, up 28.9% over the second quarter of 2006.
Other financial and operating highlights include the following:
- Strong second quarter revenue growth with revenues of $67.7 million, up 28.9% over the second quarter of 2006. The second quarter of 2006 included a $0.9 million positive adjustment relating to customer promotional liabilities recorded in prior periods. Excluding this benefit to second quarter 2006 revenue, growth over the second quarter of 2006 was 31.1%;
- Net income of $2.9 million in the second quarter of 2007 compared to $1.4 million in the second quarter of 2006;
- Total adjusted EBITDA of $12.6 million during the second quarter of 2007, an increase of 34.3% from the second quarter of 2006 (see Schedule 1 for reconciliation to net income);
- Rapid growth in customers with 2,009 net customer additions for the quarter, bringing the total customers in Cbeyondâ€™s seven operating markets to 31,175; and
- Average monthly revenue per customer (ARPU) of $748 during the second quarter of 2007 compared to $744 in the first quarter of 2007.
Cbeyond, Inc. is an IP-based managed services provider that delivers integrated packages of communications and IT services to more than 29,000 small businesses in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles and San Diego. Cbeyond offers more than 20 applications including local and long-distance voice, broadband Internet, mobile, BlackBerry, broadband laptop access, voicemail, email, web hosting, fax-to-email, data backup, file-sharing and virtual private networking. Cbeyond manages the services over a private, 100-percent Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) facilities-based network.
For more information about Cbeyond, please visit: www.cbeyond.net.