Phoenix, Arizona – (The Hosting News) – September 16, 2008 – Subsidiary of Newtek Business Services and a provider of Windows-based web hosting, CrystalTech Web Hosting, has revealed a new design for its company and consumer website, focused on quick site navigation and usability.
Robert Cichon, President and Chief Operating Officer of Newtek Technology Services remarked, ”It’s often easy for web hosts to overwhelm consumers with all of the information that comes with part of a hosting service. Our goal has always been to effectively manage this type of information and present it to consumers in an easy-to-use, easy-to-navigate fashion; and we accomplish this with our new site design.”
The newly designed website, including a new corporate logo, retains the same intuitive structure and focus on customer service as the company’s previous site, but incorporates a cleaner, simpler layout that allows users to quickly locate information with fewer steps.
The new navigation features include an easy-to-use menu bar and fewer pages to click through to locate information on the site, regarding plan details, contact information, technical specifications, and the ordering process.
Mr. Cichon noted, ”Through our own market research, we determined that the content of our website needed to be resourceful to the technically savvy, such as IT professionals and web developers, but also accessible and unintimidating to everyday consumers, such as small business owners. Our newly designed website succeeds on both levels, and embraces our broad customer base.”
CrystalTech also unveiled a new corporate logo, which can also be found on the company’s new website. The logo, like the website, retains the familiar look of its predecessor, but incorporates some major enhancements to the design.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Newtek Business Services, Inc., Newtek Technology Services is a premier provider of web technology solutions to the small- to medium-sized business market, providing services to customers in over 100 countries, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations.
Newtek’s Technology service lines include:
- CrystalTech Web Hosting, Inc.: An industry leading provider of Microsoft Windows web hosting since 1997, CrystalTech offers shared, dedicated, and VPS hosting plans, along with domain registrations, SSL certificates, and online shopping cart tools.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage, and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval solutions designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
Newtek Business Services, Inc. is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- to medium-sized business market under the Newtek brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses, and to compete effectively in today’s marketplace. Newtek provides one or more of its services to over 88,000 business accounts, and has positioned the Newtek brand as a one-stop-shop provider of business services to the small- and medium-sized business market. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 26.8 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7 percent of all employer firms.
Newtek’s business service lines include:
- Electronic Payment Processing: Electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Web Hosting: Full-service web host which offers shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- Business Lending:n Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a), conventional commercial real estate and SBA 504 loans, business lines of credit, and business credit cards.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services : Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
- Outsourced Digital Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping and financial information management solutions.
- Tax Preparation and Advisory Services: Expert tax planning and consultation for businesses.
- Business Plan Preparation: Professional business plan development.
To learn more about Newtek, please visit: www.newtekbusinessservices.com.
For more information about CrystalTech, please visit: www.crystaltech.com.