Gloucester, United Kingdom
– (The Hosting News) – April 20, 2006 – UK hosting firm, Fasthosts, has re-launched its reseller program with plans to increase its indirect sales channel by 50 per cent.
According to the company,
in response to the burgeoning web services reselling market, Fasthosts’ offering has now been completely redesigned to increase profitability and make the delivery of hosting solutions to third party clients more efficient than ever before.
The new package consists of domain registration, email and web hosting, broadband and dialup provision as well as including a powerful new Application Programming Interface (API). Utilising this interface, resellers can configure accounts to automatically provision new orders and deliver additional items to clients with a minimum of effort.
Mark Snape, CEO of Novate Ltd. commented, ”The Fasthosts Reseller package has enabled us to focus on adding value to our product and to the customer experience. By adopting the highly automated business model the reseller account provides, weâ€™ve been able to increase our business without increasing overheads â€“ boosting our profit margin.”
Andrew Michael, CEO of Fasthosts Internet added, ”In today’s highly competitive market-place it has been impossible for resellers to develop and distinguish themselves on services without eroding profit margins. But the Fasthosts Reseller package has changed that. Our package provides resellers with the tools and knowledge to create a totally unique offering that delivers added value to their customers, whilst also improving efficiency and cutting costs throughout the business.”
Some of Fasthost’s features include:
– Web control panel. Resellers can self-manage every aspect of their account from a powerful, intuitive web-based control panel. It allows resellers to set up accounts and configure every element of their reseller package online.
– Integrated domain registration. Everything needed to register domains – including website building tools and facilities is available.
– Web hosting. Resellers can provide individual web space and tools for customers’ websites to be built upon. Fasthosts offer an easy-to-use SiteBuilder application, search engine optimisation, SSL secure web space and databases.
– Email hosting. Email packages can be created for customers ranging from standard mailboxes and high-capacity, spam and virus protected mailboxes including Microsoft Exchange accounts with full mobile push access.
– Broadband and dialup. Resellers can sell high-speed, unlimited download, broadband packages and backup dialup accounts to both home users and business customers.
– Online account management. Online account management tools with advanced payment options that allow multiple debit and credit cards to be added, so if one fails, another can be used.
Fasthosts provides over 1 million domains with web-based control panels, enabling customers to set up and manage new websites, email accounts, databases, and other hosted services online. Fasthosts was voted the number one webhost by tophosts.com in September 2005; won the Web Host Directory ‘eCommerce webhosting award’ and was also announced as the best dedicated server package in August 2005 by HostReview.
To learn more, please visit: www.fasthosts.co.uk.