New York, New York – (The Hosting News) – January 6, 2009 – The SSON and IQPC Annual Shared Services Excellence Awards categories have been revealed for the 13th Annual Shared Services Week, scheduled to take place March 22-27, 2009 at the Omni Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida.
The categories include:
- Best Mature Captive Services Delivery (over 3 years operation)
- Best Mature Outsourced Services Delivery (over 3 years operation)
- Best New Captive SSC (under 3 years operation)
- Best New Outsourced SSC (under 3 years operation)
- Best Shared Services and Sourcing Thought Leader
- Shared Services Employer of the Year
Each application will be considered in isolation for that award, and participants may enter in as many or few categories as they choose. All awards applications must be submitted by January 30, 2009.
The Shared Services Excellence Awards are open to all shared services organizations (SSOs) from all countries. The awards are judged by a leading panel of industry experts and provide an opportunity for shared services professionals to gain recognition for excellence and initiative.
Members of the Shared Services Excellence Awards Judging Panel are:
- Leo Hazlewood, Director, Shared Services, SAIC
- Gary Silsbe, Director of Operational Excellence, TELUS
- Richard Rowan, Global Director of Shared Services, TRW
- Carol Kuntz, Vice President of Operations, CNA Insurance
- Jim Rundgren, Manager, Continuous Improvement and Operations Administration, Northrop Grumman
- Melissa Lytell, Director, HR Shared Services, U.S. Department of State
- Linda Taglialatela, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Human Resources, U.S. Department of State
- Lee Coulter, Vice President of Shared Services, Kraft
First Place and Honorary Mention Awards will be announced and presented to the winners at the Black Tie Gala Dinner Awards ceremony held on Tuesday, March 24th at Shared Services Week 2009 in Orlando.
For more information, contact Naomi Secor at 212-885-2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IQPC provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents.
For more information about the awards, please visit: www.sharedservicesweek.com/awards.php.
To learn more about IQPC, please visit: www.iqpc.com.