Bozeman, Montana – (The Hosting News) – December 1, 2008 – Software solutions firm, RightNow Technologies, has released its latest on demand customer relationship management (CRM) solution, along with a new Enterprise Contact Center Package.
In a typical contact center, agents tap into a myriad of applications, databases and systems to handle customer inquiries. With RightNow November 08 contact center agents can have a single desktop, where relevant and contextual information unique to each customer interaction is pushed to the agent. Our objective is to give agents the right information, facilitate the right opportunities and ultimately deliver the very best possible experience.
Mary Wardley, Vice President, CRM Applications at IDC noted, ”With November 08, RightNow has added two key pieces of technology to help streamline and enable more efficient, customer-centric interactions; agent scripting and a desktop add-in framework. Contact centers are inherently complex and over time have become mired. Technologies such as these are required to transform the contact center and equip contact center agents with instant access to the right information and support at precisely the right time.”
RightNow November â€™08 includes agent scripting, a desktop add-in framework and guided assistance.
The new agent scripting feature in RightNow November 08 walks agents through a call script to ensure consistent handling of customer interactions. Agent scripting helps:
- Deliver a superior customer experience across a broad range of customer interactions
- Drive agent productivity through consistent business processes
- Reduce training time
- Drive revenue through effective up-sell or cross-sell
The highly flexible agent scripting feature includes:
- Complex branching logic
- Complete control over the format and layout
- The ability to capture and validate data right within scripts
- An intuitive graphical user interface that lets general business users create scripts
Desktop add-in framework allows customers and partners to easily add additional functionality to the agent desktop. The desktop add-in framework increases agent productivity by integrating and centralizing applications, tools, or web services into RightNow’s On Demand Agent Desktop, streamlining many agent processes, such as:
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Address validation
- Return merchandise authorization
- Order processing
Guided Assistance delivers quick trouble-shooting capabilities through a series of questions and answers which direct agents to appropriate knowledge answers. Guided assistance can be used in combination with RightNow’s broader agent scripting capabilities. Guided assistance helps:
- Improve first contact resolution by guiding the agent to the right answer â€“ the first time
- Model the best practices of the best agents
The Enterprise Contact Center Package includes the functionality required by large contact centers. Designed for a consumer-focused company that wants to maximize agent productivity and deliver a superior customer experience across customer touch points, the new package, delivered on demand, includes:
- RightNow’s on demand CRM solution – Service, Marketing, Sales, Feedback, Analytics and Connect functionality
- Tools a contact center agent needs, such as –
- Agent scripting
- Guided assistance
- Ability to chat online with a customer
- Rules-based contextual workspaces that change based on the customer interaction
- Customizable workspaces, to meet individual agent needs
- Capabilities to help the contact center provide great customer experiences , such as
- Customer feedback
- Add-in framework to easily integrate with other agent tools
- Ability to control your own application upgrade schedule, rather than being forced to upgrade on the vendors schedule
- Proactive customer communications
Alex Marxer, Senior Vice President of financial services for ResortCom, and COO for Health Travel Guides remarked, ”With RightNow, we can instantly give our agents and customers accurate, up-to-date information; this makes us extremely efficient and reliable.”
RightNow delivers the high-impact technology solutions and services organizations need to cost-efficiently deliver a consistently superior customer experience across their frontline service, sales and marketing touch-points. Approximately 1,900 corporations and government agencies worldwide depend on RightNow to achieve their strategic objectives and better meet the needs of those they serve. RightNow is headquartered in Bozeman, Montana.
For more information, please visit: www.rightnow.com.