Dallas, Texas – (The Hosting News) – April 13, 2006 –
Web hosting solution firm, Centerbase Corporation, is offering an affiliate program.
According to the company,
prospective partners in Centerbase’s Affiliate Program will receive a range of banners and textual links they can place within their website to promote the Centerbase products. This can be done through text links, banners, or email for opt-in members.
When a visitor to a web site clicks on a Centerbase link, the activity will be tracked by Centerbase’s affiliate software. Every time a prospective client clicks on an affiliate web site link, visits centerbase.com and then buys Centerbase’s CRM software or hosting package, that affiliate can earn up to a 20% commission of the total product price for every generated sale.
John Forbes, CEO and Founder of Centerbase explained, ”Interested partners who want to join the Centerbase Affiliate Program do not even need to have their own web site to take advantage of the benefits of the affiliate program. They can simply send an email to their contacts with an embedded Centerbase link in the email. When their contacts click on the link, they are automatically associated with them as the Centerbase affiliate via a cookie on their computer. If their contacts buy our products or services, they become eligible for the commission on that sale.”
Some highlights of the Centerbase Affiliate Program are:
– Commission of 12-20% for all software sales generated from your website or links; the more sales you generate from your website or link the higher your payout is.
– Commission of 12-20% for hosted CRM solutions for the first 6 months of the customer’s membership. The customer must remain active for at least 30 days before we will award the commission to the affiliate.
– Bonus of 25% from the commissions generated by sub affiliates. If you sign up others to become affiliates, you become eligible to receive a 25% bonus of the sub-affiliateâ€™s commissions.
– Monthly payouts via PayPal for commissions earned.
– Real-time tracking of sales commissions by means of the iDevAffiliate software. Affiliates working from their home or office can login at any time to check their sales, real time traffic statistics, account balance and see how their banners or text links are performing.
– The cookies identifying an affiliate are active for 180 days for all leads generated.
– Low payout threshold – checks are sent out when commissions reach $50.00. Commissions are paid through Paypal on a monthly basis and any unpaid commissions are rolled over until you reach the $50.00 payout threshold.
To learn more, please visit: http://affiliate.centerbase.com.