Sunnyvale, California – (The Hosting News) – November 29, 2005 – Web hosting automation company Ensim has announced that Alentus, a popular windows hosting company has selected Ensim Pro as the software platform for the launch of its web hosting services.
Alentus is one of the largest Windows based hosting providers and chose Ensim software because of its track record for high performance, stability and speed. With Ensim Pro for Windows, Alentus will offer its customers the most feature rich windows-based control panel available.
Jonathan Ritter, CEO at Alentus Corporation stated, ”With our specialization in ASP.NET hosting technologies, Ensim Pro for Windows is clearly the most stable and feature-rich hosting automation solution for our hosting services. We are looking forward to offering Ensim Pro-powered hosting with the Ensim Power Tools and are excited about Ensim’s performance and dedication to making their Control Panel a cut above the others.”
Ensim Pro is the hosting industry’s most robust hosting automation solution for deploying, configuring and managing commercial-quality web sites for shared, dedicated, reseller, and small and medium-sized business customers. By offering Ensim Pro-powered hosting to its customers, Alentus gains the following product benefits:
* .NET framework pre-installed to support ASP.NET hosting
* Advanced offering customization through Ensim’s Power Tools
* Support for the latest Windows-based applications such as DotNetNuke and Teligent Community Server
* Tools to quickly set up new users with minimal burden on its technical staff, including a professionally designed user interface and quick start guides.
* User-level spam filtering
* Server-level virus scanning
* Compatibility with standard Windows applications such as MS SQL, FrontPage, ASP, Dynamic web pages
* A vast directory of more than 100 complementary solutions to further differentiate its offerings.
With the Ensim Power Tools add-on, Alentus is able to provide their user’s hosted web sites with additional custom applications, while reducing their support costs by eliminating user calls for script installation and configuration.
Sandip Gupta, President and CEO at Ensim added, ”Ensim is excited to have Alentus as a partner and is committed to work with them to automate their hosting services infrastructure and provide a high class solution to their customers. Ensim Pro is the perfect complement to Alentus’s hosting offerings for business customers starting from developers, SMBs and organizations like LG Electronics, Paramount Parks, Walt Disney International and we look forward to a very successful relationship with them.”
To learn more about Ensim Corporation, please visit: www.ensim.com.
For further information on Alentus
Corporation, please visit: www.alentus.com.