New York, New York – (The Hosting News) – August 21, 2007 – Search Engine Strategies, a division of Incisive Media, has formed its domestic advisory board, for the international conference and expo series, including thought leaders from packaged goods, automotive, entertainment and electronics brands.
The new team will focus on a diverse SES, with more integrated content and a multi-channel approach. Led by Search Engine Strategies Vice President of Global Content Kevin Ryan, the committee senior managers hail from some of the top search marketing agency and household brands.
Mr. Ryan recently joined Incisive Media having previously held executive positions as Vice President of Interactive Media for Wahlstrom Interactive and CEO of Kinetic Results, a 2006 Advertising Age Top 20 search engine marketing firm.
Search Engine Strategies is a leading global search industry conference series with annual events in New York, San Jose, Chicago and other U.S. cities as well as several international venues. Mr. Ryan explained, ”Attendees return to these events year after year for the fresh, insightful commentary, in-depth training and timely advice. I searched far and wide for a group of leaders that could complement the existing SES faculty’s leadership contribution. Our new domestic advisory board brings a refreshing approach coupled with the drive to deliver high-caliber educational and professional advice for future SES events.”
Incisive Media’s SES advisory board membership includes:
- Anne Kennedy, Managing Partner, Beyond Ink
- Jeff Levick, Director, Global Industry Development and Marketing, Google, Inc.
- Gregg Stewart, Senior Vice President, Interactive, TMP Directional Marketing
- Jeff Ferguson, Director of Online Marketing, Napster
- Randy Peterson, Search Marketing Innovation Manager, Proctor and Gamble
- Steven Kaufman, Senior Vice President, Media Director, Digitas
- Sandeep Aggarwal, Senior Equity Research Analyst, Oppenheimer and Co. Inc.
- Ron Belanger, Vice President of Agency Development, Yahoo! Search Marketing
- Chris Henger, Vice President, Affiliate Marketing, Performics
- James M. Lamberti, Senior Vice President, Search and Media, comScore Networks
- Carol Kruse, Vice President, Global Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Jeannie Moran, eCommerce Marketing Director, AutoNation, Inc.
- Erynn Petersen, Senior Manager, Advertising Platform Evangelism, Microsoft
- Jocelyn Griffing, Senior Vice President, Online Media, Icon International
- Pauline Ores, Senior Marketing Manager, Community and Collaboration Strategy, Global Small and Midmarket Business, IBM Corporation
The Search Engine Strategies (SES) Conference and Expo 2007, scheduled to take place August 20-23 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California, will offer a unique setting to network with marketers and search engine industry professionals to discuss today’s trends in search engine marketing, as well as provides access to solutions providers, potential partners and affiliates. Over the course of the four-day event, eight panels comprised of experts from search engine and analytics agencies, will feature topics addressing legal matters to issues surrounding paid links. The sessions will also cover industry issues such as dealing with internal struggles surrounding search marketing. With more than 60 panels and sessions on timely topics including video search, click fraud and mobile search, SES San Jose is an annual event which draws search and marketing professionals from around the country. Paid attendance and exhibition space is already running 100 percent over last year’s event at this time, event organizers confirmed. Special keynote presentations featuring Ask.com CEO Jim Lanzone, and Marissa Mayer, Vice President of Search Products and User Experience at Google will be included as the event opens.
Incisive Media PLC is a specialist business information provider, based in the UK but with offices in North America, Hong Kong, India and Mainland China. The company’s activities are currently built around ten core industry sectors – mortgages; marketing services; financial technology; retail investment; capital markets; risk management; insurance; legal services; private equity and photography. Information is provided via a wide range of channels–in print, in person and online. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC is the marketing services division of the company and incorporates leading websites Search Engine Watch, the ClickZ Network and their associated events series including Search Engine Strategies. These properties were acquired from Jupiter Media in 2005.
To learn about registration for the conference, please visit: www.searchenginestrategies.com/sew/sj07.
For more information about Incisive Media PLC, please visit: www.incisivemedia.com.