Located in Vesterbro, a central district of Denmark’s capital city, the office is well served by transport links and will provide an excellent base in Northern Europe for NewVoiceMedia’s sales and marketing teams, ensure customers and prospects in the region are provided with the best possible support and offer capacity for substantial growth. The company’s expansion into one of the top locations in the world for ICT activities and investments¹, is an integral part of NewVoiceMedia’s growth plans and represents its second strategic investment in the last month, closely following the opening of its new European development centre in Poland.
NewVoiceMedia accelerates international growth with new office in Copenhagen
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN