Nexcess to Sponsor Magento Imagine Event
February 26th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Nexcess, the industry’s leading provider of Magento hosting solutions and a Magento Platinum Hosting Partner, is proud to announce their Diamond-level sponsorship of the 2013 Magento Imagine eCommerce conference.
The Magento Imagine eCommerce conference is one of the online retail sector’s most important opportunities to engage with leading international experts in the field. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to network with peers in the industry, share ideas, collaborate, and make new contacts. More than 1,500 merchants, developers, and Magento enthusiasts from all over the world will be attending.
This year’s conference will take place at the M Resort in Las Vegas, from April 8th through 10th, and will feature an awesome combination of keynote speakers, industry players, and the great entertainment for which Las Vegas is famous.
Nexcess is known for its industry-leading Magento eCommerce hosting solutions, a reputation gained through a commitment to building an infrastructure that is designed to get the best from Magento. Nexcess’ Magento hosting platform is housed in wholly-owned data centers and is highly optimized, ensuring that shoppers have the retail experience they expect, without any conversion-killing slowness.
“X.commerce has really done a fantastic job of making Imagine eCommerce the essential conference for Magento merchants, developers, and web hosts,” raved Chris Wells, President and CEO of Nexcess, “We’re thrilled to be sponsoring the Imagine eCommerce conference for a third consecutive year, and look forward to contributing all we can to this amazing community of Magento enthusiasts.”
Nexcess made numerous improvements to their Magento hosting platform in 2012. The deployment of PHP-FPM, the PHP FastCGI Processing Manager, brought a number of benefits, including separate threads for PHP processes and advanced process management, increasing the reliability and responsiveness of Magento and other PHP applications.
Nexcess also created Turpentine, an extension that allows Magento to take full advantage of the speed increases offered by the Varnish very fast reverse proxy. Turpentine and Varnish are deployed across Nexcess’ Magento platform. Turpentine was released under the open source GPL2 license, allowing community members to benefit from the improved Varnish integration and contribute to further development.
A number of Nexcess’ team of experts will be on hand to answer any questions attendees might have. They’re always happy to discuss their optimized Magento hosting solutions and the other products and services they offer.
Tickets for the Magento Imagine eCommerce 2013 conference will be available from January 15th.
Nexcess is a Southfield, Michigan-based managed hosting company founded in 2000, with wholly-owned data centers located in Dearborn, Michigan and Southfield, Michigan. Nexcess offers a variety of hosting services ranging from entry-level packages to custom clustered/complex hosting configurations, with an emphasis on mission-critical hosting for high-profile eCommerce web sites. For more information, visit http://www.nexcess.net.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering