Novosoft Unveils New Handy Backup
January 29th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Backup provider Novosoft on Tuesday announced the availability of a revamped cloud-based backup solution, expanding on its Handy Backup service.
Discussing the matter in a press release, Handy Backup product manager Alexander Rassokhin called it the “biggest change” the company’s completed with the service.
Among the most notable of changes are the new web interface, faster performance and what the company describes as an “initial backup seeding service.”
“Everything became much faster: our tests showed up to 5x increase in performance when doing incremental backups. We’re launching a new service of initial backup seeding that will let users physically ship their hard drives to our storage centers instead of transferring gigabytes of data over the Internet. We have a new web interface that became simpler and easier to use. And there’s more to come!,” Rassokhin went on to say.
The move follows Novosoft’s work to integrate Handy Backup with open source operating system Linux.
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365