(The Hosting News) – Backup provider Novosoft on Tuesday announced the availability of a revamped cloud-based backup solution, expanding on its Handy Backup service.
Discussing the matter in a press release, Handy Backup product manager Alexander Rassokhin called it the “biggest change” the company’s completed with the service.
Among the most notable of changes are the new web interface, faster performance and what the company describes as an “initial backup seeding service.”
“Everything became much faster: our tests showed up to 5x increase in performance when doing incremental backups. We’re launching a new service of initial backup seeding that will let users physically ship their hard drives to our storage centers instead of transferring gigabytes of data over the Internet. We have a new web interface that became simpler and easier to use. And there’s more to come!,” Rassokhin went on to say.
The move follows Novosoft’s work to integrate Handy Backup with open source operating system Linux.
|Dedicated Servers | Work with Steadfast Experts|
- Steadfast experts design, implement and support your custom solution
- 100% Uptime SLA, and easy growth options for your business
- 24/7/365 onsite support; 2 hour hardware replacement
- On-demand DNS management, security assessments and antivirus protection
- 50 GB backup space included
- Novosoft Unveils Handy Backup 7.3.4
- Novosoft Unveils Add-On for Handy Backup
- Novosoft Unveils Handy Backup & Linux Solution
- Novosoft Launches Handy Backup Seeding Service to Make Backing Up To Cloud Faster and Easier
- Novosoft Brings New Options to Handy Backup to Facilitate Disk Image Backup