(The Hosting News) – In today’s records storage and management business, it’s critical that a software company’s customers be made aware of the latest technologies available to them. Additionally, it’s equally important for them to be familiar with all of their software’s features and benefits, which can give them a competitive edge. User conferences are a great way to accomplish that. Combine these goals, along with networking, team building and sponsoring a deserving charity, and you have all the elements of an exciting, informative and worthwhile event.
O’Neil Software recently announced that the company will be hosting their 2015 oneilPartner Conference at the beautiful Sheraton Resort & Spa, located in the charming coastal community of Carlsbad, California. The dates of the conference will be September 15th – 17th and the charity that the company will be sponsoring this time around is JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation).
As the leading and largest charitable supporter for the prevention and cure of type 1 diabetes, JDRF is currently funding $568 million for scientific research in 17 countries. The organization was created and is still lead by those with a personal connection to the disease. Today, volunteers at JDRF’s more than 100 locations worldwide remain the driving force behind the organization’s activities.
Anticipated oneilPartner Conference highlights include:
- The opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the O’Neil training and technical support team.
- Learn more about the company’s unique software, its latest features and benefits, as well as their new cloud-based technology.
- Listen to industry experts, speakers and attend sessions where technical issues, case studies, success stories and business challenges are shared.
- Participate in the leadership process, where attendees can contribute their thoughts and perspectives on future technology enhancements.
- A chance to meet oneilPartner vendors, who will be exhibiting their services that can add value to their O’Neil investment.
- Compete in O’Neil’s legendary Record Center Challenge teambuilding activities and contests.
- Take part in the company’s Annual Awards Dinner and Ceremony, where recognition is given to those customers who have implemented O’Neil’s technology in innovative ways.
- Familiarize themselves with the charity being sponsored, their mission and how attendees can contribute in some way towards this worthy cause.
David Holt, CEO of O’Neil Software states: “I think the oneilPartner Conference attendees will find our 2015 event at the Sheraton in Carlsbad, CA, a new and interesting venue. The resort has all the contemporary amenities, but the town and surrounding communities preserve many aspects of Southern California beach life from decades in the past.”
Mr. Holt continues: “On the business side of things, we’ll update attendees on the direction of O’Neil Software and where our company is headed with our O’Neil Cloud Services development and Smart Phone/Smart Device mobile technology, along with a lot more. Additionally, a rich list of speakers and presenters will provide insights on current RIM industry topics. Attendees will also get a chance to mix, mingle and share ideas with some of the most experienced and professional people in the industry.”
About O’Neil Software
The Clear Advantage™. Committed to leading the industry for over 30 years, O’Neil Software has remained The FIRST Choice of Record Centers Worldwide™. Our technology is installed in over 85 countries, ranging from start-ups to multi-nationals. O’Neil’s solutions manage/track multiple types of data including traditional storage boxes, file folders, documents and tapes; from deposit to destruction, work order to invoice. Our flagship product, RS-SQL®, is the most competitively-priced software solution on the market, ensuring record center productivity and profitability.
O’Neil’s complete RS-SQL Automated Records Management Software Package includes:
- Motorola® Award-Winning RSMobile® Software
- Records Management Software
- Secure Destruction Management
- Media Management and Rotation
- Digital Imaging
- Client RSWeb®.NET Software
O’Neil is also known as the industry pioneer for bar code tracking, portable printers, wireless handhelds and web technology. Our company provides worldwide coverage, with offices in California, Florida, United Kingdom and Australia. For more information, visit our website at http://www.oneilsoft.com.