The new portal, based on v4.1 of the OnApp Cloud platform also released today, gives service providers a highly configurable, enterprise-grade front end for a wide range of cloud services based on VMware vCloud Director 5.6 and 8.0, vCloud Air and vCenter. The addition of vCloud Air support, new monitoring and billing capabilities, new self-service capabilities, and a global marketplace module for vCloud-based services, paves the way for OnApp to become the de facto customer portal for all VMware vCloud Air Network service providers.
OnApp releases new version of its portal for VMware vCloud Air Network service providers
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses