(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, announces the expansion of its One Marketplace™ network with a metropolitan fiber ring in the Washington, D.C. area. This expansion is part of the company’s ongoing strategy of network roll-out, bringing high-speed Internet and a full portfolio of high quality, cost-effective, scalable data connectivity services to more than 9.6 million commercial sites. The 54-mile diversely routed fiber ring will interconnect the company’s Points of Presence (PoP) located within the Level 3 1755 Old Meadow Road, McLean, VA facility and the Equinix Ashburn, VA data center. The Washington, D.C. area has long been a major Internet and network exchange point and the Ashburn data center is a critical east coast hub for Cloud and application service providers, where through a direct Ethernet connection, One Marketplace isconnected into the Equinix Cloud Exchange™.
One Marketplace™ Expansion Addresses Customer Demand for Competitive Internet and Ethernet Connectivity
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN