(The Hosting News) – Global Capacity, the leading connectivity as a service company, announces the expansion of its One Marketplace™ network with a metropolitan fiber ring in the Washington, D.C. area. This expansion is part of the company’s ongoing strategy of network roll-out, bringing high-speed Internet and a full portfolio of high quality, cost-effective, scalable data connectivity services to more than 9.6 million commercial sites. The 54-mile diversely routed fiber ring will interconnect the company’s Points of Presence (PoP) located within the Level 3 1755 Old Meadow Road, McLean, VA facility and the Equinix Ashburn, VA data center. The Washington, D.C. area has long been a major Internet and network exchange point and the Ashburn data center is a critical east coast hub for Cloud and application service providers, where through a direct Ethernet connection, One Marketplace isconnected into the Equinix Cloud Exchange™.
One Marketplace™ Expansion Addresses Customer Demand for Competitive Internet and Ethernet Connectivity
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365