(The Hosting News) – ABS is pleased to announce it has recently entered into a partnership with OnX Managed Services and will be providing service desk and remote desktop support to its clients. OnX made the strategic decision to select ABS in order to complement its suite of cloud and managed services that encompass traditional dedicated private hosting, multi-tenant managed cloud solutions for enterprise production infrastructure, and self-serve for dev/test environments. The OnX team will offer ABS’s Global Service Desk and Help Desk Outsourcing services which includes optional Remote Level 2 support for more advanced troubleshooting requirements. And, for OnX clients requesting more proactive Desktop Management, ABS will provide Remote Level 3 services such as the planning and administration of the monthly maintenance related to Microsoft Windows security updates and anti-virus/malware remediation.
OnX Managed Services Partners With ABS
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365