(The Hosting News) – ABS is pleased to announce it has recently entered into a partnership with OnX Managed Services and will be providing service desk and remote desktop support to its clients. OnX made the strategic decision to select ABS in order to complement its suite of cloud and managed services that encompass traditional dedicated private hosting, multi-tenant managed cloud solutions for enterprise production infrastructure, and self-serve for dev/test environments. The OnX team will offer ABS’s Global Service Desk and Help Desk Outsourcing services which includes optional Remote Level 2 support for more advanced troubleshooting requirements. And, for OnX clients requesting more proactive Desktop Management, ABS will provide Remote Level 3 services such as the planning and administration of the monthly maintenance related to Microsoft Windows security updates and anti-virus/malware remediation.
OnX Managed Services Partners With ABS
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses