Open Hosting to Sponsor PG West 2011
May 26th, 2011 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Open Hosting Inc. (“OHI”) announces the sponsorship of PG West 2011. The PostgreSQL Conference West will be held on September 27-30th at the San Jose (CA) Convention Center. PostgreSQL, with over 15 years of active development, is the most advanced open source database system.
“PG West 2011 offers the entire Postgres community the opportunity to come together to collaborate and share in the latest product enhancements. OHI is committed to supporting the global family of PostgreSQL community of developers,” said Dave Cummings, CEO of Open Hosting Inc.
“PG West 2011 is very pleased to have Open Hosting Inc. as a sponsor again. The PostgreSQL community appreciates the continued support of organizations like OHI,” says Joshua Drake, Conference Organizer.
For more information and registration information, visit https://www.postgresqlconference.org/
About Open Hosting
Open Hosting is a trusted and reliable provider of cloud computing solutions based in Vienna, VA. Since 2003, we’ve been pioneers in our filed and partners in innovation for developers and businesses alike. Clients worldwide trust us to store, host and manage their cloud hosting solutions because of our exceptional functionality, technical expertise and our outstanding support and performance.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering