(The Hosting News) – Researchmoz.us has announced the addition of a new research report to its vast report directory. The report, titled ‘Oracles Data as a Service (DaaS) Offering’, looks into the growth of Oracle as the premium Data as a Service (DaaS) provider. Thanks to its many acquisitions of ICT and digital media companies in recent times, Oracle is steadily climbing its way to the top of the ladder in DaaS enterprises. It is also expanding its cloud computing services to go along with its preexisting DaaS network. Oracle’s experience in dealing with data management is helping their cloud computing sector emerge as a strong contender in the cloud computing market as well. Communication, content, and commerce are other areas where Oracle is also starting to establish a firm foothold.
Oracle Makes Its Way to the Top Among DaaS Enterprises
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365