(The Hosting News) – Panopta, a leading provider of advanced server monitoring and outage management solutions, has launched mobile applications for both the iPhone and Android platforms. These applications are aimed at making Panopta’s services easier to access as well as to provide its customers real-time coverage of outages and downtime.
Both the iPhone and Android applications include the following features:
- Communications log where users can comment on and track conversations about current and past outages, ensuring there is accountability as well as faster problem resolution
- Extensive server and outage details so when an outage happens, customers can have a better understanding of which servers are down and why
- Ability to generate graphs of response times, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, showing how quickly servers are responding to requests and easily detect problems
- Access to the contact list enabling quick and easy communication amongst team members
- The iPhone application also offers push outage notifications and the ability to search outages as well as servers, and has an iPad version that is optimized for display on the larger tablet display.
“We developed our mobile applications to be simple and easy to use so that customers can access Panopta’s value-added services literally from anywhere. Now, downtime can be managed on-the-go and problems can be resolved even faster, making our customers more efficient and essentially more effective, “says Jason Abate, Panopta CEO and Founder.
Panopta is a leading provider of advanced monitoring and outage management tools for any sized online business, who need to effectively manage service interruptions and reduce downtime. The company provides online tools and resources that equip its customers to minimize outages, improve communication across team members and increase accuracy and efficiency. Panopta manages an international monitoring network, with locations available throughout North America, Europe, Asia and South America. For more information, please go to http://www.panopta.com.