(The Hosting News) – Cloud-solutions provider Parallels on Wednesday announced an expansion into the African market – noting it had opened an office in Johannesburg.
The company’s presence in South Africa means sales representation for the region.
“We are excited about the Cloud opportunity that Africa presents. Diverse service offerings enabled by Parallels Automation and Parallels APS ecosystem have never been more relevant to SMEs and are critical to drive increased innovation and cloud adoption in Africa,” commented Parallels CEO Birger Steen via a press release.
Parallels, meanwhile, announced that two key companies in the area including Business Connexion and Global Micro had adopted its Automation Platform.
|Virtual Hosting over Cloud Platform in UK|
* Linux & Windows VPS
* Ability to Host Custom Software
* No Restrictions on number of Domains
* 24x7 Free Support & Quick VPS Set-up
* Plans Starting from Only £21/mo
- SpamExperts Partners with Elitehost, Accelerating Product Expansion in South Africa
- Parallels 2012 Announces Speaker Lineup
- Parallels Adds New Senior VP to Leadership
- CloudLinux Announces Agreement with Parallels
- Parallels Announces APAC Summit