(The Hosting News) – With the goal of providing cloud services to institutions in the health industry, hosting and virtualization company Parallels and Microsoft recently formed a partnership.
The plan will give those in the industry including administrators, insurance providers, and doctors the option of using clouds, whether they are public, private, or hybrid. The offerings seek to help make important information more readily available.
In a press release commenting on the matter, Parallels CEO Birger Steen stated, “We aim to provide emerging cloud service providers with vertical-specific solutions to bring to market and existing health service providers with a fast and reliable on-ramp to the cloud.”
Besides using Parallels Automation, Microsoft programs that will be used in the cloud offerings include Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server and more.
With the agreement, Parallels joins the Microsoft Health Partner Executive Board. The two companies will also work together to consult health institutions on IT matters.
To view a press release on the issue, visit: http://www.parallels.com/news/id,28041
|Virtual Hosting over Cloud Platform in UK|
* Linux & Windows VPS
* Ability to Host Custom Software
* No Restrictions on number of Domains
* 24x7 Free Support & Quick VPS Set-up
* Plans Starting from Only £21/mo
- Hostway & Parallels Partner on Turnkey Public Cloud
- Parallels Expands with Microsoft Azure Pack
- Web Hosting Applications Provider, Parallels, Unveils Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Partner Addresses Hybrid Cloud
- STRATO Web Hosting Provider, Selects Parallels, to Power Oracle Offering