(The Hosting News) – With the goal of providing cloud services to institutions in the health industry, hosting and virtualization company Parallels and Microsoft recently formed a partnership.
The plan will give those in the industry including administrators, insurance providers, and doctors the option of using clouds, whether they are public, private, or hybrid. The offerings seek to help make important information more readily available.
In a press release commenting on the matter, Parallels CEO Birger Steen stated, “We aim to provide emerging cloud service providers with vertical-specific solutions to bring to market and existing health service providers with a fast and reliable on-ramp to the cloud.”
Besides using Parallels Automation, Microsoft programs that will be used in the cloud offerings include Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server and more.
With the agreement, Parallels joins the Microsoft Health Partner Executive Board. The two companies will also work together to consult health institutions on IT matters.
To view a press release on the issue, visit: http://www.parallels.com/news/id,28041
|FatCow Private-Label Reseller Program allows you to create your own hosting company|
* Generous discounts on competitive Web Hosting plans
* No setup fees on client accounts & 30-day money back guarantee
* Powerful reseller console & customizable client control panel
* User-friendly site creation tool & 24 x 7 technical support
* Branded web-based e-mail & private name servers available
- Hostway & Parallels Partner on Turnkey Public Cloud
- Parallels Expands with Microsoft Azure Pack
- Web Hosting Applications Provider, Parallels, Unveils Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Partner Addresses Hybrid Cloud
- STRATO Web Hosting Provider, Selects Parallels, to Power Oracle Offering