(The Hosting News) – Peak Hosting, the leading provider of Operations-as-a-Service™ (OaaS) managed hosting, today announced that it has moved its headquarters to a new 25,000 square foot facility in Tualatin to accommodate its rapid growth. Within the last year, the company achieved 300 percent growth in revenue and grew its Oregon staff from two employees to 52, with overall company staff growing by 150 percent. The company was recognized for its momentum by being named a finalist for the Oregon Tech Awards’ 2015 Technology Company of the Year for Growth category.
Peak Hosting’s Explosive Growth Drives Move to New Headquarters
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses