(The Hosting News) – Peak Hosting, the leading provider of Operations-as-a-Service™ (OaaS) managed hosting, today announced that it has moved its headquarters to a new 25,000 square foot facility in Tualatin to accommodate its rapid growth. Within the last year, the company achieved 300 percent growth in revenue and grew its Oregon staff from two employees to 52, with overall company staff growing by 150 percent. The company was recognized for its momentum by being named a finalist for the Oregon Tech Awards’ 2015 Technology Company of the Year for Growth category.
Peak Hosting’s Explosive Growth Drives Move to New Headquarters
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud