(The Hosting News) – Peak Hosting, the leading provider of Operations-as-a-Service™ (OaaS) managed hosting, today announced that it has moved its headquarters to a new 25,000 square foot facility in Tualatin to accommodate its rapid growth. Within the last year, the company achieved 300 percent growth in revenue and grew its Oregon staff from two employees to 52, with overall company staff growing by 150 percent. The company was recognized for its momentum by being named a finalist for the Oregon Tech Awards’ 2015 Technology Company of the Year for Growth category.
Peak Hosting’s Explosive Growth Drives Move to New Headquarters
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN