(The Hosting News) – Better Business Bureau is warning businesses not to click on an email that claims to be a “BBB SBQ” (standard business questionnaire). The email was sent out this morning to what is believed to be tens of thousands of businesses across the country. The email has a ZIP file attachment that links to a site that can download malware on the user’s computer. Spoofing well-known and trusted brands is a common scam tactic. Other organizations such as the IRS, the FBI and Fortune 500 companies have been spoofed in similar phishing campaigns that victimized consumers and businesses.
Phishing Scam Spoofs BBB Questionnaire Businesses Warned Not to Click
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud