(The Hosting News) – Data Centre Realty (DCR) a Canadian data centre solutions provider which provides data centre consulting services to enterprises including the financial investment community has been engaged by a leading international private equity group to assist in their data centre real estate selection process.
DCR has been actively engaged with the financial investment community including; private equity and pension funds in assisting them enhance their real estate portfolios by owning data centre real estate assets globally.
“We are extremely pleased that our raster of financial services clientele continues to expand,” commented Tony Di Benedetto, Managing Partner at Data Centre Realty. “Owning data centre properties is an ideal extension to any investment portfolio seeking the security of holding real estate while enjoying the benefits of high yield returns,” added Di Benedetto. “Utilizing our teams proven track record in this space, we run the process on behalf of our clients to help identify, qualify and integrate these assets into their book.”
DCR’s senior management team collectively brings over twenty years of data centre owner / operator hands on knowledge to its clients along with extensive M&A and capital markets experience.
For more information, please visit: http://www.datacentrerealty.com
About Data Centre Realty
Data Centre Realty is an operating division of Di Benedetto Group Inc. DCR is a data centre solutions provider which offers consulting services to enterprise and financial services clientele. DCR provides turn-key data centre solutions including; planning, design, construction and certification services. DCR’s management team has been instrumental in assisting enterprises across multiple industry verticals both Canadian and abroad in developing and implementing data center strategies.
|Dedicated Servers | Work with Steadfast Experts|
- Steadfast experts design, implement and support your custom solution
- 100% Uptime SLA, and easy growth options for your business
- 24/7/365 onsite support; 2 hour hardware replacement
- On-demand DNS management, security assessments and antivirus protection
- 50 GB backup space included
- iomart Group Completes Maidenhead Data Centre
- Host.net Acquired by Private Equity Firm NOVACAP
- Enterprise Adoption Of Private Cloud To Boost Data Centre Outsourcing
- Cloudant Raises $12M with Help of Private Equity
- Infinity Announces New Slough Data Centre