PRQ Web Hosting Helps Wikileaks Release Docs
(The Hosting News) – Sweden based PRQ recently announced that it is helping Wikileaks store and release classified documents from its servers.
Wikileaks has recently posted close to 77,000 clasified military and government documents. The majority of the documents were military reports from Afghanistan, which the US government claims puts troops lives at risk.
The company’s owner, Mikael Viborg gave the Associated Press a tour of the facility on Friday under the condition that the location of the servers not be revealed.
Viborg also told the press that authorities in Sweden know about the servers and that no actions have been taken yet to shut them down.
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365