PRQ Web Hosting Helps Wikileaks Release Docs
(The Hosting News) – Sweden based PRQ recently announced that it is helping Wikileaks store and release classified documents from its servers.
Wikileaks has recently posted close to 77,000 clasified military and government documents. The majority of the documents were military reports from Afghanistan, which the US government claims puts troops lives at risk.
The company’s owner, Mikael Viborg gave the Associated Press a tour of the facility on Friday under the condition that the location of the servers not be revealed.
Viborg also told the press that authorities in Sweden know about the servers and that no actions have been taken yet to shut them down.
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses