(The Hosting News) – Ben M. Thomas, Product Director at R1Soft®, creator of the R1Soft Server Backup Manager (SBM) product line, is presenting, “What Does Your Backup Service Look Like?” at HostingCon Global 2015, Monday, July 27 – Wednesday, July 29, 2015 in San Diego, California. R1Soft is exhibiting SBM version 5.10 with new Site-to-Site Replication technology, providing a simple means to replicate backup data across SBM servers regardless of physical location, in booth #816. HostingCon is the only North American event designed to serve the hosting and cloud community, providing essential industry knowledge and intelligence in an unbiased platform.
R1Soft Presents on Key Backup Service Provider Attributes at HostingCon
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN