(The Hosting News) – Rackspace®(NYSE: RAX), the #1 managed cloud company, today announced the first stop on its 2015 tour of Rackspace::Solve thought leadership events in San Francisco on March 4, 2015 at the Innovation Hangar in the Palace of Fine Arts Exhibition Hall. Debuted in 2014, the one-day conference series will feature Rackspace customers such as DigitalFilm Tree, Walmart Labs and Omaze. Additionally, Rackspace partner, VMware, will be a featured speaker and Diamond Sponsor of the event. These companies will discuss how they solve their toughest IT challenges using the latest digital, data, cloud and virtualization technologies. Rackspace CTO John Engates and other industry experts including Alex Polvi, CEO of CoreOS, will discuss the latest trends in the cloud computing industry.
Rackspace Announces 2015 Rackspace::Solve™ Tour Schedule
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN