(The Hosting News) – Rackspace®(NYSE: RAX), the #1 managed cloud company, today announced the first stop on its 2015 tour of Rackspace::Solve thought leadership events in San Francisco on March 4, 2015 at the Innovation Hangar in the Palace of Fine Arts Exhibition Hall. Debuted in 2014, the one-day conference series will feature Rackspace customers such as DigitalFilm Tree, Walmart Labs and Omaze. Additionally, Rackspace partner, VMware, will be a featured speaker and Diamond Sponsor of the event. These companies will discuss how they solve their toughest IT challenges using the latest digital, data, cloud and virtualization technologies. Rackspace CTO John Engates and other industry experts including Alex Polvi, CEO of CoreOS, will discuss the latest trends in the cloud computing industry.
Rackspace Announces 2015 Rackspace::Solve™ Tour Schedule
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365