(The Hosting News) – Rackspace®(NYSE: RAX), the #1 managed cloud company, today announced the first stop on its 2015 tour of Rackspace::Solve thought leadership events in San Francisco on March 4, 2015 at the Innovation Hangar in the Palace of Fine Arts Exhibition Hall. Debuted in 2014, the one-day conference series will feature Rackspace customers such as DigitalFilm Tree, Walmart Labs and Omaze. Additionally, Rackspace partner, VMware, will be a featured speaker and Diamond Sponsor of the event. These companies will discuss how they solve their toughest IT challenges using the latest digital, data, cloud and virtualization technologies. Rackspace CTO John Engates and other industry experts including Alex Polvi, CEO of CoreOS, will discuss the latest trends in the cloud computing industry.
Rackspace Announces 2015 Rackspace::Solve™ Tour Schedule
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses