(The Hosting News) – Hosting provider Rackspace on Wednesday launched the latest version of its Private Cloud platform – delivering new capabilities for the company’s services.
The version is built using OpenStack Grizzy – something that features numerous additions to the software (200 to be exact).
In a blog post, the company’s Mike Aeschiliman said the latest version of the private cloud lets users “manage virtual networks, use single sign-on and leverage external storage arrays all in your private cloud environments.”
Rackspace first launched its Private Cloud in August of last year.
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses
- Cloud Host Rackspace Unveils New OpenStack Solutions
- Rackspace Unveils Big Changes for Private Cloud
- Rackspace Adds Certification for Private Cloud
- Rackspace No Longer Looking To Go Private
- Phoenix NAP Unveils Managed Private Cloud