(The Hosting News) – Hosting provider Rackspace on Wednesday launched the latest version of its Private Cloud platform – delivering new capabilities for the company’s services.
The version is built using OpenStack Grizzy – something that features numerous additions to the software (200 to be exact).
In a blog post, the company’s Mike Aeschiliman said the latest version of the private cloud lets users “manage virtual networks, use single sign-on and leverage external storage arrays all in your private cloud environments.”
Rackspace first launched its Private Cloud in August of last year.
|DTS-NET In business since 1997|
- 100% Uptime SLA, Consulting & Managed Services
- 30 minute or less Support response and full hardware replacement
- Colocation, VPS, Dedicated Servers
- never pay for bandwidth overages again .
- Cloud Host Rackspace Unveils New OpenStack Solutions
- Rackspace Unveils Big Changes for Private Cloud
- Rackspace Adds Certification for Private Cloud
- Rackspace No Longer Looking To Go Private
- Phoenix NAP Unveils Managed Private Cloud