(The Hosting News) – Hosting provider Rackspace on Wednesday launched the latest version of its Private Cloud platform – delivering new capabilities for the company’s services.
The version is built using OpenStack Grizzy – something that features numerous additions to the software (200 to be exact).
In a blog post, the company’s Mike Aeschiliman said the latest version of the private cloud lets users “manage virtual networks, use single sign-on and leverage external storage arrays all in your private cloud environments.”
Rackspace first launched its Private Cloud in August of last year.
|Black Lotus DDoS mitigation Service|
- 24x7 mitigation with guaranteed SLA
- DDoS mitigation facilities throughout North America and Europe
- 480 Gbps of active DDoS mitigation capacity
- Service delivery via GRE, physical cross connections or virtual Ethernet service
- Protect your servers or entire IP space from attacks
- Cloud Host Rackspace Unveils New OpenStack Solutions
- Rackspace Unveils Big Changes for Private Cloud
- Rackspace Adds Certification for Private Cloud
- Phoenix NAP Unveils Managed Private Cloud
- OpenStack Community Unveils DACH Day