(The Hosting News) – Hosting provider Rackspace on Wednesday launched the latest version of its Private Cloud platform – delivering new capabilities for the company’s services.
The version is built using OpenStack Grizzy – something that features numerous additions to the software (200 to be exact).
In a blog post, the company’s Mike Aeschiliman said the latest version of the private cloud lets users “manage virtual networks, use single sign-on and leverage external storage arrays all in your private cloud environments.”
Rackspace first launched its Private Cloud in August of last year.
|DEDICATED from HostGator 1500 GB Transfer|
With dedicated server web hosting you have the power to customize it any way you like, or let us decide for you! Your first choice will be what operating system to run. You can choose from Red Hat Linux 9.0, RHEL3, RHEL4, or FreeBSD. 1024 MB Memory, 80 GB HD, 1500 GB Transfer.
- Cloud Host Rackspace Unveils New OpenStack Solutions
- Rackspace Unveils Big Changes for Private Cloud
- Rackspace Adds Certification for Private Cloud
- Rackspace No Longer Looking To Go Private
- Phoenix NAP Unveils Managed Private Cloud