(The Hosting News) – Sage CRM is a user-friendly way for sales teams to help manage business processes and leads through refined business intelligence tools. Sales executives are provided with access to critical customer information in real-time, which not only leads to an increased sales, but it also allows the sales and service process to be more effective at every stage.
Nick Baladi, CRM Sales Consultant at CPiO explains; “The mobility and ease of access to information, means that all employees have complete visibility of the full customer service history, centralised on their dashboard.”
Sage CRM Essentials is a key tool for enterprising, growing companies seeking new ways to manage their customers across the entire sales process including the identification of prospects, management of leads, opportunities and forecasts as well as the generation of accurate sales reports.
“Mobile CRM means that all necessary team members are fully briefed and equipped to make an informed decision at-a-glance, should they have to. Through one, central platform you can ensure that tasks and calls are scheduled in a timely manner leading to improved customer service levels.
“This not only boosts productivity, but also ensures a high-quality, seamless customer journey and an increase in sales efficiency and effectiveness at every stage of the process,” Nick concluded.
CPiO provides IT project management, business consultancy, training and support for Sage and Microsoft software applications, hardware and technical infrastructure. For further information please visit the CPiO website.
A Strategic Partner of Sage UK, based at Fort Dunlop, Birmingham, CPiO is part of The Waterdale Group of Companies and is one of the UK’s leading resellers of Sage mid-range software specialising in Sage ERP X3,Sage 200, Sage CRM and SalesLogix.
|DTS-NET In business since 1997|
- 100% Uptime SLA, Consulting & Managed Services
- 30 minute or less Support response and full hardware replacement
- Colocation, VPS, Dedicated Servers
- never pay for bandwidth overages again .
- e2b teknologies to Exhibit Cloud Business Applications for Sage ERP Products at Sage Summit 2014
- Nextpoint and Clio Partner to Integrate Cloud-based Practice and Litigation Management for Legal Teams
- OneLogin and SHI International Partner toDeliver Cloud-based Enterprise Identity Management
- E2b teknologies Expands Sage ERP X3 Practice with New Sage ERP X3 Consultant
- The Benefits of Cloud-Based Database Virtualization