- With the success in 2012 of expanding its range of IT security services including system and network penetration testing, application security, incident management and forensic services, payment card industry compliance (PCI-DSS), the company has achieved needed growth of local employee count as well as expansion in Asia.
Leveraging strategic partnerships with several IT security vendors such as Symantec and Trustwave as well as in-house expertise, Secure128 is able to address commercial IT security concerns at all levels and help to secure websites globally.
“Our new headquarters location in Atlanta’s Perimeter Center West development gives Secure128 a strategic central location in the Atlanta marketplace as well as expandable Class A office space which allows us to grow simultaneously with our business expansion plans. Our partnerships and new office presence in Vadodara, Gujarat, India accommodates the needs of our fastest growing global region in Asia,” said John Monnett, Senior Vice President of Global Business Development at Secure128.
In India, Secure128 has appointed Manish Patel as its India based Business Manager to develop and manage the company’s APAC region employees, service offerings and customer support. Patel’s background includes extensive corporate level managerial experience in IT Staffing, providing rich technical resources and keen localized insight into the unique requirements of the Indian technology business place.
|CaroNet managed hosting solutions engineered for your business|
* Cloud, dedicated and hybrid hosting / collocation / managed services
* Performance tuned solutions
* 60 Gbps redundant BGP networking in our Tier-3 data centers
* Celebrating 15 years in data center operations
* Uptime guaranteed
- Secure128 Debuts Services, Partners with WHMCS
- Hosting Resellers Offered Enhanced Security Products, at Secure128
- Secure128 Announces Security and Marketing Product Offerings
- Site5 Introduces Hosting Services in Atlanta, Ga
- Atlanta Dedicated Web Hosting and Colocation Company Builds Out New Facility