(The Hosting News) – Incapsula is a cloud-based service which protects and accelerates websites. It provides a simple integration into hosting management platforms, allowing website owners to activate Incapsula’s free service on their hosted websites with a single click.
Hosting Providers that partner with Incapsula can:
- Offer their customers world class website security and a global CDN
- Reduce their server loads and bandwidth with Incapsula’s caching and optimization
- Drive down support costs by preventing hacks and DDoS attacks
- Integrate Incapsula into their hosting management platform
Incapsula offers 2 partnership models for Hosting Providers:
1) Affiliate: The hosting provider integrates Incapsula into his management platform, and the customers manually activate Incapsula’s free plan on their websites. Once the customers upgrade to one of Incapsula’s paid plans, the hosting provider gets a share of the incomes Incapsula generates from the customers.
2) Reseller: The hosting provider bills his customers for Incapsula’s service, and is billed by Incapsula at the end of every month, with the reseller discount applied.
How does it work?
Once activating Incapsula, website traffic is seamlessly routed through Incapsula’s globally distributed network of POPs. Incoming traffic is intelligently profiled in real-time, blocking the latest web threats. Meanwhile outgoing traffic is accelerated and optimized with Incapsula’s global CDN, for faster load times, keeping welcome visitors speeding through.
Enterprise-Grade Website Security Leveraging a unique crowd-sourcing security model and an extensive real-time knowledge base of website attacks, Incapsula’s PCI-Certified Web Application Firewall protects any website against sophisticated SQL Injections, Cross Site Scripting, Illegal resource access and all other OWASP top 10 threats, in addition to common web 2.0 threats including intruding comment spam, fake registrations, site scraping, vulnerability scanners, etc.
Website Performance – Global CDN & Optimizer Incapsula’s global CDN improves website performance by caching and optimizing its content and delivering it directly from the Internet’s backbone. On average, websites using Incapsula are 40% faster and consume 50% less bandwidth.
DDoS Mitigation – Instant Cloud Protection Incapsula’s DDoS Protection service delivers immediate and comprehensive protection for both network (Layer 3 & 4) and application level (Layer 7) DDoS Attacks, scaling on-demand to counter multi-gigabyte malicious attacks. The service includes both active micro challenges and browser diagnostics, and passive techniques based on network, connection, device and behavioral attributes
Advanced Analytics – Performance and Threats Statistics Incapsula’s dashboard includes live stats for all website traffic, including human visitors, bots, performance statistics and detailed threats reports.