(The Hosting News) – Simsol® Software (Simultaneous Solutions, Inc.), a leading provider of property estimating software and data management solutions to the insurance and restoration industries, announces the release of version 5.2 of its flagship estimating software, providing both performance enhancements and new user interfaces allowing ease with registration, renewals and online training.
“The features found in Simsol 5.2 reflect Simsol’s mission to not only provide the most efficient and user friendly estimating software on the market, but to also enhance the customer experience by allowing them 24/7 access to support and licensing needs online,” says Steve Van Pelt, Simsol’s National Sales Manager. “We listened to our clients’ needs and have met them with Simsol 5.2, which includes the release of ‘My Simsol,’ an online resource for training, customer support, license and registration as well as purchase and renewal.”
Here are a few of the many enhancements Simsol 5.2 offers:
- Touch Screen Enabled: Tablet touch screen capabilities for all functions
- Auto Updating: Auto updating features within the software to keep users up-to-date with all price databases and versions
- Sales Tax: Country-wide sales tax look-up
- Online Registration: Users may purchase and renew their software license online 24/7 with their MySimsol web portal
- PDF Processing: PDF processing options to reduce PDF size on claims with multiple photos and attachments
- Improved Efficiency: Users have a host of new features that improve efficiency. Some features include the ability to do the following: create custom virtual scope screens for most commonly used items, change age and depreciation in the virtual scope screen, save and restore diagrams to a diagram library, and much more.
Industry professionals can update their current software or download the new version online by visiting Simsol’s website at http://www.simsol.com and clicking on the “Free Trial” or “Try Simsol Now” buttons. The update will also give users login information for their MySimsol account for registration and support. For more information, contact Steve Van Pelt at 1.800.447.4676 x328 or stevevp(at)simsol(dot)com.
SIMULTANEOUS SOLUTIONS, INC. provides insurance carriers, adjusters and restoration contractors with leading edge property and contents estimating and loss documentation software. Their flagship product Simsol for Adjusters™ client application functions on all Windows-based desktops and mobile devices and features end-to-end adjustment tools needed to assign, estimate, analyze, document, and report completed property damage claims. To learn more, please visit http://www.simsol.com.