(The Hosting News) – The availability of cloud apps for the market recently expanded thanks to a new partnership between two providers.
On Wednesday, SingleHop revealed it’d partnered with Standing Cloud, introducing “Hosted Cloud Apps” – a platform that provides clientele with deployment and management options.
Standing Cloud’s technology helps power the offering.
Discussing the matter in a press release, SingleHop CEO Zak Boca focused on the platform’s simplicity. “Making it easy to launch and run fully configured versions of popular applications, and manage them directly through our LEAP Portal is something our customers have been asking for, and Standing Cloud made it easy for us,” Boca remarked.
Boca also noted the company integrated the platform “seamlessly” via its “console and infrastructure.”
Hosted Cloud Apps now has over 100 applications available. Just some of the ones currently listed include Magneto, OpenVBX, PrestaShop, phpBB3, Drupal and more.
The two companies aren’t the only providers with a cloud-based marketplace. In April of last year, Amazon Web Services showcased its own offering, making available a number of solutions related to software infrastructure, development and business software.
|Voted Best in Dedicated Servers|
* Voted best network and dedicated servers by HostReview
* SSAE-16 data centers
* Free monthly vulnerability scans
* Free Zabbix monitoring
- SingleHop Debuts Enterprise Cloud
- Web Host SingleHop announces unique cloud services system, Cascade.
- SingleHop Introduces Cloud Hosting Platform Cascade
- SingleHop Launches Cloud Powered Via VMware
- How to Configure Your DNS to Use Cloud Apps