(The Hosting News) – The availability of cloud apps for the market recently expanded thanks to a new partnership between two providers.
On Wednesday, SingleHop revealed it’d partnered with Standing Cloud, introducing “Hosted Cloud Apps” – a platform that provides clientele with deployment and management options.
Standing Cloud’s technology helps power the offering.
Discussing the matter in a press release, SingleHop CEO Zak Boca focused on the platform’s simplicity. “Making it easy to launch and run fully configured versions of popular applications, and manage them directly through our LEAP Portal is something our customers have been asking for, and Standing Cloud made it easy for us,” Boca remarked.
Boca also noted the company integrated the platform “seamlessly” via its “console and infrastructure.”
Hosted Cloud Apps now has over 100 applications available. Just some of the ones currently listed include Magneto, OpenVBX, PrestaShop, phpBB3, Drupal and more.
The two companies aren’t the only providers with a cloud-based marketplace. In April of last year, Amazon Web Services showcased its own offering, making available a number of solutions related to software infrastructure, development and business software.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- SingleHop Debuts Enterprise Cloud
- Noble Systems Announces Noble® for Sales Cloud on the World’s Leading Business Apps Marketplace
- Web Host SingleHop announces unique cloud services system, Cascade.
- SingleHop Launches Cloud Powered Via VMware
- SingleHop Introduces Cloud Hosting Platform Cascade