SingleHop Unveils New Automation Security
January 8th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Dedicated and cloud hosting provider SingleHop on Monday rolled out its Security Accelerator solution, providing new automation and management for environment types such as cloud and dedicated.
Discussing the matter in a press release, SingleHop COO Andy Pace said the product “provides the security tools that every system administrator knows are needed, but few organizations properly deploy and maintain on their own.”
“We created Security Accelerator because many of our customers were concerned about security but also intimidated by the complex compliance and regulatory requirements that they needed to meet, such as PCI or HIPAA standard,” Pace went on to say.
SingleHop currently maintains two data center presences in Phoenix, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois. In October, the company launched a new channel partner program aimed at helping system integrators and IT consultants.
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365