(The Hosting News) – Dedicated and cloud hosting provider SingleHop on Monday rolled out its Security Accelerator solution, providing new automation and management for environment types such as cloud and dedicated.
Discussing the matter in a press release, SingleHop COO Andy Pace said the product “provides the security tools that every system administrator knows are needed, but few organizations properly deploy and maintain on their own.”
“We created Security Accelerator because many of our customers were concerned about security but also intimidated by the complex compliance and regulatory requirements that they needed to meet, such as PCI or HIPAA standard,” Pace went on to say.
SingleHop currently maintains two data center presences in Phoenix, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois. In October, the company launched a new channel partner program aimed at helping system integrators and IT consultants.
|DTS-NET In business since 1997|
- 100% Uptime SLA, Consulting & Managed Services
- 30 minute or less Support response and full hardware replacement
- Colocation, VPS, Dedicated Servers
- never pay for bandwidth overages again .
- SingleHop Unveils Redesign Of LEAP Mobile App
- SingleHop Launches Shield Plus Advanced Security
- SingleHop Unveils Updates to Dedicated Line
- SingleHop & GlobalSign Partner to provide strong SSL Security Solutions
- SingleHop Launches Cloud Powered Via VMware