(The Hosting News) – Dedicated and cloud hosting provider SingleHop on Monday rolled out its Security Accelerator solution, providing new automation and management for environment types such as cloud and dedicated.
Discussing the matter in a press release, SingleHop COO Andy Pace said the product “provides the security tools that every system administrator knows are needed, but few organizations properly deploy and maintain on their own.”
“We created Security Accelerator because many of our customers were concerned about security but also intimidated by the complex compliance and regulatory requirements that they needed to meet, such as PCI or HIPAA standard,” Pace went on to say.
SingleHop currently maintains two data center presences in Phoenix, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois. In October, the company launched a new channel partner program aimed at helping system integrators and IT consultants.
|Unlimited Everything Hostgator.com Hosting $4.95|
* Our web hosting is 100% GREEN!!!!!!!
* FREE Site Builder + Free 4,500 Templates
* 24/7/365 phone, chat, and email support.
* 99.9% uptime guarantee!
- SingleHop Unveils Redesign Of LEAP Mobile App
- SingleHop & GlobalSign Partner to provide strong SSL Security Solutions
- SingleHop Unveils Updates to Dedicated Line
- SingleHop Launches Cloud Powered Via VMware
- SingleHop Debuts Enterprise Cloud