(The Hosting News) – Softchoice, a leading North American IT solutions and managed services provider, released findings today based on an analysis of nearly 52,000 networking devices at more than 200 organizations. Softchoice found 60 percent of businesses have end-of-support devices operating in networks, which places those organizations at a higher risk of security breaches, lost productivity due to longer network outages, and higher replacement costs down the road. The data was collected through Softchoice’s Cisco Contract TechCheck™, an assessment service that examines the state and health of an organization’s network infrastructure.
Softchoice finds most corporate networks are past their ‘best before’ date
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365