(The Hosting News) – Softchoice, a leading North American IT solutions and managed services provider, released findings today based on an analysis of nearly 52,000 networking devices at more than 200 organizations. Softchoice found 60 percent of businesses have end-of-support devices operating in networks, which places those organizations at a higher risk of security breaches, lost productivity due to longer network outages, and higher replacement costs down the road. The data was collected through Softchoice’s Cisco Contract TechCheck™, an assessment service that examines the state and health of an organization’s network infrastructure.
Softchoice finds most corporate networks are past their ‘best before’ date
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN