(The Hosting News) – Softchoice, a leading North American IT solutions and managed services provider, released findings today based on an analysis of nearly 52,000 networking devices at more than 200 organizations. Softchoice found 60 percent of businesses have end-of-support devices operating in networks, which places those organizations at a higher risk of security breaches, lost productivity due to longer network outages, and higher replacement costs down the road. The data was collected through Softchoice’s Cisco Contract TechCheck™, an assessment service that examines the state and health of an organization’s network infrastructure.
Softchoice finds most corporate networks are past their ‘best before’ date
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud