DO NOT SUBMIT PROMOTIONS AND ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE FORM OF A PRESS RELEASE. ANY PRESS RELEASES THAT INCLUDE PRICING PLANS OR SPECIALS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICED AND THE SUBMITTER MAY BE BANNED FROM SUBMISSIONS. IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS, CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT. – email@example.com
If you would like to submit web hosting news, press releases, articles or tips please email our editors.
If you would like to actually have a chance at your article being accepted, please read this page before submitting.
- Use GIF or JPG images in your posts (tiff and png files may not display properly in other browsers)
- Categorize your posts properly
- Tag your posts with your company name and service type (excessive tagging will not be tolerated)
- Insert ONE text link per post to your website, if desired (More than one link will result in all links being deleted)
Please DO NOT:
- List your post under more than one category
- Post Advertisements, i.e. banners or text ads
- Post Affiliate links
- Post links alone with no content
- Re-post items already published
- Deliberately mis-categorize your material
- Post SPAM of any kind (your IP and user will be banned for repeated offenses)
Only articles related to Web Hosting and related product or services are considered for publication. TheHostingNews staff reserves the right to edit the title and contents of any and all submissions for grammar, brevity and clarification. Please do not submit any content if you do not agree to this.
The decision for what constitutes an acceptable post is solely determined by the staff of TheHostingNews.com.
We have multiple locations for DDoS Mitigation, which allows clients to have lowest latency and prefences as well. Depending on the size and type of the attack, locations can be changed or combined to handle large or complex attacks