(The Hosting News) – Host in Ireland, an industry-led marketing initiative created to drive interest in hosting digital assets in Ireland, today announces the addition of three new partners for 2015. Due to increasing interest from U.S.-based companies, Host in Ireland has expanded its reach to include Kingspan subsidiary Tate, Inc., a global provider of data center construction solutions; Primary Integration Solutions, an elite, mission-critical commissioning and operational risk management company; and CommScope, a network infrastructure solution company. With the incorporation of these new companies, the Host in Ireland community will continue to educate the market on Ireland’s portfolio of hosting benefits.
Successful U.S.-Based Companies Join the Host in Ireland Initiative
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud