(The Hosting News) – Host in Ireland, an industry-led marketing initiative created to drive interest in hosting digital assets in Ireland, today announces the addition of three new partners for 2015. Due to increasing interest from U.S.-based companies, Host in Ireland has expanded its reach to include Kingspan subsidiary Tate, Inc., a global provider of data center construction solutions; Primary Integration Solutions, an elite, mission-critical commissioning and operational risk management company; and CommScope, a network infrastructure solution company. With the incorporation of these new companies, the Host in Ireland community will continue to educate the market on Ireland’s portfolio of hosting benefits.
Successful U.S.-Based Companies Join the Host in Ireland Initiative
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365