(The Hosting News) – Systems Engineering, the largest independent and employee-owned IT provider in Maine, today announced the release of its new cloud computing application, SE Cloud. SE Cloud provides secure, scalable server access and data storage accessible on demand, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The application also includes proactive network management, 24×7 monitoring and high-availability.
“Cloud computing is a catchall term used to describe scalable hardware and software resources hosted remotely and provided to businesses over a network,” said Harry McMann, President of Systems Engineering. “With SE Cloud’s infrastructure as service offering, businesses can expand and contract their computing power and data storage with the needs of their business, accessing data and applications at anytime, from anywhere.”
SE Cloud has the added benefit of reducing the capital expense associated with onsite hardware and software. The hosted cloud offering is coupled with System Engineering’s expert service and security that are both affordable and reliable.
“We are very excited to introduce SE Cloud,” says Harry McMann. “We believe this application is an excellent example of our efforts to help clients align technology platforms with business objectives and maximize their return on IT investments.”
About Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering, the largest independent and employee-owned IT provider in Maine, is a Northern New England-based information and communications technology consulting company with nearly 100 business technology professionals on staff serving businesses throughout Northern New England for over 20 years. As a leading IT strategy and services leader, Systems Engineering IT professionals have provide comprehensive business technology products and solutions to more than 500 companies and organizations throughout Northern New England. Systems Engineering’s team of technical experts, network engineers, field service professionals, and account managers are available 24/7, 365 days per year. From computer network design, installation, training and administration to a full complement of data management, security, business consultation, and outsource CIO services, Systems Engineering helps business get ahead of IT. Notably, Systems Engineering is 100% owned by the employees of the company. For more information, please visit http://www.syseng.com or call 207-772-3199.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- SMU to Offer Graduate Degree in Data Center Systems Engineering
- Web Hosting Provider, ViUX Systems, Features SmarterMail Application
- Noble Systems Announces Noble® for Sales Cloud on the World’s Leading Business Apps Marketplace
- NTT America Web Hosting Firm, Hosts Social Engineering Webinar
- ServInt names Kevin Nicastro as Director of Engineering